Mark 30 Blue Steel from Iron Man 3 by Hot Toys was released in Hong Kong 19 Jan 2017.
BLUE STEEL (MARK XXX)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
HOT TOYS PRESS: ”Tony Stark's Mark XXX armor sports a distinctive blend of blue and silver plating in its design, earning it the moniker "Blue Steel." As part of the Iron Legion, the Blue Steel has been hidden in Stark's Hall of Armors Chamber underneath his residence. During his hard-fought battle against the Mandarin, Stark activates the "House Party Protocol" and the AI-controlled armors fly to his aid and help dispatch the Extremis soldiers.
Hot Toys is pleased to bring the Mark XXX to the 1/6th scale collectible figure lineup as an exclusive item only available in selected markets! Specially crafted based on the Blue Steel's image in the movie Iron Man 3, the figure features a meticulously built armor that brings the unique blue-and-silver design to life, plus interchangeable battle-damaged chest plate, forearm blades, LED light-up functions and a dynamic figure stand.”
PRODUCT NAMEBLUE STEEL (MARK XXX)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESMETICULOUSLY BUILT ARMOR BRINGING THE UNIQUE BLUE-AND-SILVER DESIGN TO LIFE, INTERCHANGEABLE BATTLE-DAMAGED CHEST PLATE, FOREARM BLADES, LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTIONS AND DYNAMIC FIGURE STAND
The 1/6th scale Blue Steel (Mark XXX) Collectible Figure's special features:
- Authentic likeness of Blue Steel (Mark XXX), the Enhanced Energy Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic blue and silver colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes and triangular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm blades
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) circular dynamic figure stand
Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2017
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
© 2016 Marvel.
© 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.